London :hohu:
  • http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/22/police-re ... h-3804903/

A man wearing a Help for Heroes T-shirt has been hacked to death by two machete-wielding assailants in broad daylight in south-east London.

The two knifemen are understood to have been shot by armed police, although Scotland Yard will still only confirm officers had been called to reports of ‘an assault’ on John Wilson Street at around 2.20pm.

Eyewitness James Heneghan told LBC 97.3 he and his wife had witnessed two men hacking at a third man with two large kitchen knives.

‘We saw the whole incident,’ he said fighting back tears. ‘They were hacking at this poor guy, hacking him, chopping him.’

Mr Heneghan claimed one of the suspects had pointed a gun at his wife before they jumped back into his car and called the police.

He went on to claim that after the men had attacked the victim they dragged him into the middle of the street ‘like a piece of meat’.

A group of women then rushed to the victim to shield him from further attacks, Mr Heneghan continued, as the two knifemen stopped a passing bus and encouraged passengers to take pictures of them while they posed with their knives.

Greenwich council told Metro there were no new safety warnings for local residents in place.

‘We were called a 2.20pm to reports of an incident at John Wilson Street,’ the London Ambulance Service said.

‘We sent two responders in cars, three ambulance crews, two duty officers and London Air Ambulance were called out.

‘We still have staff at the scene.’

The headteacher of the nearby Mulgrave primary school David Dixon said the air ambulance had landed in the school playground.

Pictures posted on Twitter showed the helicopter and several ambulances at the scene, as well as a police cordon being maintained.

Other photos appeared to show at least three men on the ground, although it was not certain what their condition was.

Two of the men appeared to be being restrained by police, while a third was surrounded by bystanders

I was not far from there this morning :strain:

• 234 Comments sorted by
  • SE London x(

Go glad I live in Tory wandsworth

• Just seen this on bbc news.the amount of blood on the street.. :spaz:

• All a perfectly executed ruse by Mr Heneghan imo

Jumped back into his car indeed

• Militant Islam x(

• Somalians :spaz:

• anyone who isn't white x(

• https://twitter.com/BOYADEE

:incrediblescenes: eyewitness account

Mate ive seen alot of shit im my time but that has to rank sumwhere in the top 3. I couldnt believe my eyes. That was some movie shit

id fucking love to know the other 2 in his top 3

• :lol:

I wasn't as close as I thought tbf. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

• "Bungles Brother" said:
    anyone who isn't white x(

Come on now lads, there's every chance the assailants could be white British folk.

• The dead soldier (white):
    http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/resources/images/2461491.jpg

The two shot attackers (black hand):
    http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/resources/images/2461480.jpg

Just glad it wasn't one of ours for once :hohu:

• I was expecting to see a much more bloostained street tbf.

• It's quite nice how the police just allowed everyone to stand around the bodies taking pictures for their facebook pages.

• Now being treated as a terrorist attack :hohu:

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... mailonline

fuuucking hell

Twitter user Boya Dee wrote: 'Ohhhhh myyyy God!!!! I just see a man with his head chopped off right in front of my eyes!

'Oh my God!!!! The way Feds took them out!!! It was a female police officer she come out the whip and just started bussssin shots!!

'Mate ive seen alot of s*** im my time but that has to rank sumwhere in the top 3. I couldnt believe my eyes. That was some movie s***.'

He added: 'The two black bredas run this white guy over over then hop out the car and start chopping mans head off with machete!!

'People were asking whyyy whyyy they were just saying we've had enough! They looked like they were on sutn! Then they start waving a revolver

'Then boydem turn up!! Woolwich feds didnt want it... They had to wait for armed response.. Helicopters everyting...

'Then thats how u know they were on sutn cos they actually went for armed feds with just two machete and an old rusty lookin revolver

'The first guy goes for the female fed with the machete and she not even ramping she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it

'Then the next breda try buss off the rusty 45 and it just backfires and blows mans finger clean off... Feds didnt pet to just take him out!!

'These times i was just going to the shop for some fruit and veg and i see all that!'

:hohu:

• finally, a clear description of events

• BBC just said they filmed the beheading and chanted allahu Akbar

:spaz:

• ken bigleyed.

• theres been 3 days of rioting in Stockholm after a muzzer up there was shot wielding a machete about so its obviously there new trick

• Why would anyone do such a thing good 'ol Blighty?

Didn't they watch Danny Boyle's history lesson last summer?

• "comrade_mario" said:
    Why would anyone do such a thing good 'ol Blighty?

its only subhuman scum from 3rd world backwaters who'd viciously attack soldiers in the street

• Thug Life :adore:

• Immediately thought it was a Russian gang when I read the description of what they did

• I want to know how they knew he was army. Everyone in SE London has got a Help for Heroes shirt on so it's not that.

I bet you this is not a terrorist attack, but something else.

• Wonder if it is drug-related :roll:

• The BBC have been so irresponsible over the past two hours it beggars belief.

Report the facts, not what you've read on some 15 year old's twitter you Oxbridge turds.

• "Turnip Heid" said:
    [quote="comrade_mario"]Why would anyone do such a thing good 'ol Blighty?

its only subhuman scum from 3rd world backwaters who'd viciously attack soldiers in the street[/quote]

One man's subhuman scum from 3rd world backwaters who'd viciously attack soldiers in the street is another man's freedom fighter

• Jesus mario, do you think this forum has just fell off the banana boat?

Please try harder.

• http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-05- ... ich-scene/

http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/208857/article_fb93de818cc75f59_1369243638_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

ITV News has obtained footage of a man with bloodied hands and carrying knives speaking into a camera in Woolwich.

He made a series of political statements.

"We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you," he said.

• Not everything is a wind up mate, sometimes we're just commenting

• Patrice Evra :adore:

• And with that photo SE London is going to turn into a Somalian vs Whitey War.

I won't be surprised if Eltham's "protectors" don't turn out in force later, mainly to get pissed and throw things at police cars.

• I'm pretty sure that the Arabian and Pakistani Muslims hate the African Muslims

• Boom. Glad I live in Kent.

• Seriously though, I want to go to the supermarket later, can someone tell me when the terror threat has been reduced?

• EDL's leader on his way to Woolwich, Millwall and Charlton fans congregating in Well Hall, this won't end well :gtfo:

• i was actually involved in a "how would you bant your way out of a taliban hostage situation?" debate with the ladz yesterday,

i decided that i'd go completely against my morals and pretend to be a man u fan, bound to be that one of them is a supporter.

i think it was a marine that managed to bant with a lebanese man u fan hostage taker so hard in the 80s that he let him go free,

thick as fuck man u fans, they never learn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• "codswallop" said:
    EDL's leader on his way to Woolwich, Millwall and Charlton fans congregating in Well Hall, this won't end well :gtfo:

Sauce? :lol:

• London Race Riots Part 2 coming this summer :adore: :adore:

• You don't look like you're a solider so you will be fine. Just make sure you don't buy a Sun and 20 L&Bs to prevent confusion.

• One thing’s for sure: drunken fat racists will be staggering around Eltham ‘protecting’ the area… once the pubs close #Woolwich

A lot of people on twitter agreeing with me.

#SogladIliveinKentnow

• https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BK4n00tCQAAhrXE.png:large

:lol:

• But how will you 'protect Eltham' from Kent tongiht Alfie?

• My mates in the EDL in the north west are making similar noises here. Great bunch of lads tbf

• And speakign of fat drunken racists... here's cribby.

• "Santa's Bulging Sack" said:
    You don't look like you're a solider so you will be fine. Just make sure you don't buy a Sun and 20 L&Bs to prevent confusion.

I look like fucking special forces mate. I'm staying in.

• He doesn't look Somalian, Nigerian Muslim?

• "Mingeford" said:
    [quote="Santa's Bulging Sack"]You don't look like you're a solider so you will be fine. Just make sure you don't buy a Sun and 20 L&Bs to prevent confusion.

I look like fucking special forces mate. I'm staying in.[/quote]

there's one here who looks just like volvo with a beard :hmm:

maybe there's a reason why he's always bragging about how badass his job is despite telling us that he sells staplers to middle aged blokes.

• Woolwich and Plumstead have a very high Somalian population. I was merely speculating.

• [youtube]EROXP8JDG9M[/youtube]

For people outside Britain. He sounds like he's from London tbf

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion