The right wing Mayor of Toronto>>>Boris...
  • This investigative report reveals that:

Doug Ford, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s brother, sold hashish for several years in the 1980s.
    Another brother, Randy, was also involved in the drug trade and was once charged in relation to a drug-related kidnapping.
    Their sister, Kathy, has been the victim of drug-related gun violence.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/tor ... e12153014/

[youtube]mj8haZzvaE8[/youtube]

TORONTO - Mayor Rob Ford fired his chief of staff Thursday after growing tired of Mark Towhey urging him to go to rehab, the Toronto Sun has learned.

Towhey was walked out of the mayor’s office by City Hall security and at least one councillor said his firing was “football” related.

But a source familiar with the situation told the Sun Towhey had been pushing Ford for a long time to deal with his “personal problems.”

“I am no longer the chief of staff, I did not resign,” he told surprised reporters as he left City Hall.

Both Ford’s office and Towhey wouldn’t speak about why he was sent packing after almost a year at the helm and years of loyal service.

The abrupt departure of the mayor’s top staffer comes as Ford remains embroiled in ongoing controversy surrounding an alleged video of him smoking what appears to be crack cocaine.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/23/ro ... o-to-rehab

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rob-ford-crackstarter

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford smokes crack cocaine. Gawker is trying to purchase a video of Ford smoking crack cocaine. If we raise $200,000, the owners have promised to hand it over so we can publish it online.

Gawker editor John Cook has watched the video, as have two reporters for the Toronto Star.

This is what the video shows, in Cook's recounting: "Rob Ford, the mayor of Toronto, is the only person visible in the frame. It is well-lit, clear. Ford is seated, in a room in a house. In one hand is a a clear, glass pipe. The kind with a big globe and two glass cylinders sticking out of it. In the other hand is a lighter. A slurred voice off-camera is ranting about Canadian politics in what sounds like an attempt to goad Ford. Ford, pipe in one hand and lighter in the other, is laughing, and mildly protesting at the sacrilege. He seems to keep trying to light the pipe, but keeps stopping to laugh. He is red-faced and sweaty, heaving with each breath. Finally, he finds his moment and lights up. He inhales."

From the Star's account: “'I’m f---ing right-wing,' Ford appears to mutter at one point. 'Everyone expects me to be right-wing. I’m just supposed to be this great.…' and his voice trails off. At another point he is heard calling Trudeau a 'fag.' Later in the 90-second video he is asked about the football team and he appears to say (though he is mumbling), 'they are just f---ing minorities.'"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!