The Summer Bust Signings Thread
  • Liverpool have agreed a fee of £8m for forward Iago Aspas, a micro spic who has only 1 year played in La Liga despite being 25

Manchester United FA FC will welcome £15m signing Wilfried Zaha to Moyes' squad, he is another Danny Welbeck without the cool hair

Please discuss the issues and any further potential transfers :toppa:

• 32 Comments sorted by
  • It's all gonna kick off at Everton as soon as Robby Martinez is installed as manager this weekend

Loads of 2nd rate Spaniards on their way, hopefully 1 of them turn out to been the new Michu. We'll probs take half of Wigan's team as well, McCarthy and Callum McManaman I'd welcome. Fellaini will be leaving as soon as Momo gets his shit together at Chelsea

• Rudder put your Taytos down for two seconds and at least get the thread title right.

Unless this is about Coventry City.

• Any one of the top 4 other than chelsea serious about having a go next year pay whatever for benteke

Benteke vs lukaku for no.1 Power Black goal bastard :poundit:

• the BBBB's.

i bloody love them.

• lukaku is actually the heaviest player in the BPL

he is the undisputed BBB until benteke challenges him properly

• West Ham's Lukaku

:adore:

• "TDR" said:
    lukaku is actually the heaviest player in the BPL

he is the undisputed BBB until benteke challenges him properly

Yaya Toure has more threatening eyes. Does that count for anything?

• Wait a second. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Super moral bastions of love in football and mes por en qube have cunted a player out the door for getting cancer too much :uhoh: :uhoh:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22719441

Fucking twats

• Ugly bastard Willo Flood is signing for the famous Aberdeen :hohu:

• Step up in quality for him, somehow.

• "Baitken III" said:
    Wait a second. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Super moral bastions of love in football and mes por en qube have cunted a player out the door for getting cancer too much :uhoh: :uhoh:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22719441

Fucking twats

Yeah but then they say this: "We are not saying goodbye, only 'until we meet again'. When he decides to stop playing football, he can come back here to be the technical director of all of our football academies on a worldwide level."

Which seems a touch generous.

• 'IF you survive long enough, you can come back and take up a meaningless role fucking around in the background'

• If he was Spanish then he would have a statue by now

• already bored of suarez.

Until I see him in a madrid shirt I don't care to hear about him.

• He is a fucking cunt and I hope his teeth get trapped in the plane door on the way to Madrid, causing him to be dragged through icy clouds until every last scrap of his greasy skin is torn off.

• I think they have safety mechanisms on modern aircraft which will warn the pilot if one of the doors isn't shut properly. Otherwise the cabin would not pressurise properly.

• Then I hope he treads on an upturned plug and falls on his kid.

• :lol: :lol:

Also genuine question, did Martinez, Rodgers or Laudrup sign Michu?

• Spanish plug? They are actually rounded at the end and will not cause half as much damage.

I wish you would think these things through.

• Laudrup

• So as per Serts' post above, why would Martinez be signing the new Michu seeing as he didn't sign the old Michu? Unless he did it in Spain years ago or something.

• Look at what he's done with Wigan though. Ignore the fact he's got them relegated and the fact that Wigan have a bigger budget than everton and then just look at what he's done!

• In a way you could say he's done really well at not doing well.

• Side note:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -fans.html

Fucking disgraceful cunts x(

Yossi's a good lad and anyone giving him abuse needs to fuck off. Typical.

• Everton will collapse inwards now that Moyes has left. The way the press ignore that photo of Whelan and Martinez holding hands doing the rounds isn't surprising but is suspicious whatever anybody says, and all the RM hype has come from Whelan.
    I don't trust Bill Kenwright really, either. You never know these days. Not saying he has actually done anything but it is pretty clear that those with a long career in the arts and entertainment seem to hold themselves to different standards than say we might do. Who knows what he has turned a blind eye to?

• He turned a blind eye to some atrocities in the transfer market.

• "Alf" said:
    I think they have safety mechanisms on modern aircraft which will warn the pilot if one of the doors isn't shut properly. Otherwise the cabin would not pressurise properly.

Alf, we're having trouble with one of our jets air con system, really at a loose end, any ideas?

• how about you get out of Afghanistan because you don't belong there.

• its not really my level to decide that, i'm barely allowed to choose which soap to use for cleaning the bird shit off.

• "Turnip Heid" said:
    [quote="Alf"]I think they have safety mechanisms on modern aircraft which will warn the pilot if one of the doors isn't shut properly. Otherwise the cabin would not pressurise properly.

Alf, we're having trouble with one of our jets air con system, really at a loose end, any ideas?[/quote]

Obviously you've checked the condenser so I suggest looking at the pulleys.

• :thumbup: i'll tell the lads that, then take credit for it.

• :lol:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion