I'm going here on holiday in August
  • http://i43.tinypic.com/30rwdpg.jpg

Go fuck yourselves San Diego!

• 69 Comments sorted by
  • do they have a Nandos?

• I don't know if the cultural melting pot that is Nando's has hit the Italian Lakes yet :'(

• Someone's just got their first passport :lol:

• What are you talking about you cretin?

• Garda?

• Yeah can't wait. 2 weeks with the Mrs. Going to try and do Venice and Florence whilst I'm there too.

I'm sure because it's not some backwater hole outside New York it'll be shit though.

• Poor mans Balamory

• "MilkyJoe" said:
    What are you talking about you cretin?

That going to south of Spain and the south of Italy is nowt to boast about basically. Stop doing stuff I already did and go somewhere I've never been

• "MilkyJoe" said:
    Yeah can't wait. 2 weeks with the Mrs. Going to try and do Venice and Florence whilst I'm there too.

I'm sure because it's not some backwater hole outside New York it'll be shit though.

venice and florence are within distance for day trips, so too is verona which is quite interesting.

definitely hire a boat on one of the days, probably cost about 30 euros each and it's fun to rag around, all you need is a driving license

• "Stop doing stuff I already did and go somewhere I've never been"

I would rather shit in my hand and clap than do anything for your benefit.

If posting images of places you've been/going to is boasting then you're the biggest culprit you absolute abortion!

• "Bungles Brother" said:
    [quote="MilkyJoe"]Yeah can't wait. 2 weeks with the Mrs. Going to try and do Venice and Florence whilst I'm there too.

venice and florence are within distance for day trips, so too is verona which is quite interesting.

definitely hire a boat on one of the days, probably cost about 30 euros each and it's fun to rag around, all you need is a driving license[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up. Going to fit in as much as possible because I doubt we'll go back in the next few years. Although I'm looking forward to sitting by the pool and getting hammered too :mashed:

• "MilkyJoe" said:
    "Stop doing stuff I already did and go somewhere I've never been"

I would rather shit in my hand and clap than do anything for your benefit.

If posting images of places you've been/going to is boasting then you're the biggest culprit you absolute abortion!

A) Stop getting all aggressive at your own windups

B) Stop waving your dick about going to Spain and Italy. If you weren't so highly strung I'd probably give you tips about places like Firenze, Sorrento and others. I've been to them all. Hired a boat, the lot. Bologna and Sienna are 2 of the nicest towns you can visit, a lot less touristy than Firenze or Roma

C) Enjoy your trips, simple phrases like non parlo Italiano = I don't speak Italian or mi dispache che... = I'm sorry that... <insert word you're sorry about here>) go a long way with Italians. Scusa = excuse me (when passing someone), sucsi = how to get the attention of someone. Saying 'ciao' and 'grazie' to everyone does not have the same affect, however :toppa:

• He's hired a boat and knows how to say excuse me in Italian :lol: :adore:

A real Michael Palin up in hurrr :lol:

• How is me posting a pic of my holiday destination a windup?

• Ignore the mentalist attention whore for he is mental and an attention whore.

I found Venice decent for a day or two but no more when I went. Was bored out of my mind on my third day there. Florence is somewhere I'd gladly live. Never actually been to the lakes though.

• I had the chance to go to Sicily when West Ham played there in the UEFA Cup.

Apparently there were 2000 cockneys walking through Palermo singing the Godfather theme, which upset the locals somewhat.

• "MONL" said:
    Ignore the mentalist attention whore for he is mental and an attention whore.

I found Venice decent for a day or two but no more when I went. Was bored out of my mind on my third day there. Florence is somewhere I'd gladly live. Never actually been to the lakes though.

We've booked it as a package holiday this time and there's the option of day trips to Venice, Florence, Verona and Milan amongst others. Definitely going to do Venice and Florence.

• "MONL" said:
    I found Venice decent for a day or two but no more when I went

Hear that.

Is Florence good for a city break then or is it very coupley?

• "Mingeford" said:
    [quote="MONL"]I found Venice decent for a day or two but no more when I went

Hear that.

Is Florence good for a city break then or is it very coupley?[/quote]
    I went with 2-3 mates on a non OI OI BANTER thing and it was fantastic. If you're feeling insecure though, bring Gashead.

• "MilkyJoe" said:
    We've booked it as a package holiday this time

"Gary Sparrow" said:
    *EXPLODES*

• "MONL" said:
    Ignore the mentalist attention whore for he is mental and an attention whore.

Jog on you 2 faced yetti cunt

You were bombarding me with private messages on nomark the other weeek telling me how much you loved my NY snaps and crying about never having been there, now you get all arsy to score e-points in front of mingeford cos I mention the fact I've been to places in Italy that are being mentioned as potential holiday destinations. It's common for someone who's done stuff someone else is mentioning about doing to tell them they've done it or seen it, it doesn't mean they're saying they are better than them or showing off you complete monstrosity of a human fucking being

Aye, that's me.

Am jealous of your NY escapades and will make it there some day. Only ever done Miami and NOLA :(

:uhoh:

• "It's common for someone who's done stuff someone else is mentioning about doing to tell them they've done it or seen it, it doesn't mean they're saying they are better than them or showing off you complete monstrosity of a human fucking being"

"Someone's just got their first passport :lol:"

"Stop doing stuff I already did and go somewhere I've never been"

Genuinely worrying if you don't see the irony in this!

• "Gary Sparrow" said:
    [quote="MONL"]Ignore the mentalist attention whore for he is mental and an attention whore.

You were bombarding me with private messages on nomark the other weeek telling me how much you loved my NY snaps and crying about never having been there, now you get all arsy to score e-points in front of mingeford cos I mention the fact I've been to places in Italy that are being mentioned as potential holiday destinations. It's common for someone who's done stuff someone else is mentioning about doing to tell them they've done it or seen it, it doesn't mean they're saying they are better than them or showing off you complete monstrosity of a human fucking being

Aye, that's me.

Am jealous of your NY escapades and will make it there some day. Only ever done Miami and NOLA :(

:uhoh:[/quote]
    Aye, one pm giving redit where its due = bombarding. Get a grip.

Nice to see you get the "private" part of "Private messages" too.

• You were bombarding me with private messages on nomark the other weeek telling me how much you loved my NY snaps and crying about never having been there, now you get all arsy to score e-points in front of mingeford cos I mention the fact I've been to places in Italy that are being mentioned as potential holiday destinations. It's common for someone who's done stuff someone else is mentioning about doing to tell them they've done it or seen it, it doesn't mean they're saying they are better than them or showing off you complete monstrosity of a human fucking being

Breezy as fuck :lol:

Yet more proof (if any is needed) that the man does not have any friends or even the slightest hint of social understanding. Sees any positive spin from anyone at all as a sign of everlasting friendship and lashes out all angry and upset when it turns out they don't actually like him, they are being civil.

B-but, you were nice to me :(

• But internet forumming is all about points winning. Sheesh.

• "Mingeford" said:

Breezy as fuck :lol:

Yet more proof (if any is needed) that the man does not have any friends or even the slightest hint of social understanding. Sees any positive spin from anyone at all as a sign of everlasting friendship and lashes out all angry and upset when it turns out they don't actually like him, they are being civil.

B-but, you were nice to me :(

As if you know all about social understanding :lol:

Literally everyone you know are either internet forummers or complete weirdos like gas, you literally have no mates you met normally. Deliberately timming your big vacation to disney to coincide with smee's so you can meet up with yet another forummer :uhoh:

• 'No YOU'RE socially retarded'

:spaz:

Serts you're a fucking colostomy bag of a man

• "MONL" said:
    [quote="Gary Sparrow"][quote="MONL"]Ignore the mentalist attention whore for he is mental and an attention whore.

Aye, that's me.

:uhoh:[/quote]
    Aye, one pm giving redit where its due = bombarding. Get a grip.

Nice to see you get the "private" part of "Private messages" too.[/quote]

Yeah, that was the point, m8. You were being 2 faced, you've done it before. For some reason you like jumping on the anti serts bandwagon when people are looking but get all pally on other forums where the same pricks aren't on. Don't get all offended by this btw, other forummer sdo the same. They can't be decent openly cos it might dent their e-credz. I remember when ozy was the same, he'd message me about being old, think it was his birthday or something and I was the only one logged on :lol:

• Such a one trick pony, boring, unlikeable wanker :lol:

Get some mates you prick :lol:

• I've always thought you a twat, and since sending that pm, have been unpleasant to you over there. But just because I think you're a twat most of the time doesn't mean I can't praise some things you do/have done. Not everything is so deterministic.

I've also openly given you praise before but you've generally ignored it in favour of being a prick about what you've posted, so yeah. Do something.

• "MONL" said:
    I've always thought you a twat, and since sending that pm, have been unpleasant to you over there. But just because I think you're a twat most of the time doesn't mean I can't praise some things you do/have done. Not everything is so deterministic.

I've also openly given you praise before but you've generally ignored it in favour of being a prick about what you've posted, so yeah. Do something.

You don't know me, stop pretending you do. Keep your shit opinions to yourself and I wouldn't be a twat. Simples

PS. You literally look like a yetti, do you still live at home like all the other billy big bollocks mummy's boys on here who spend their days being angry on the internet?

• Yeah sure, I'll keep my opinions to myself. :wtff:

And I genuinely care not for how I look or how you find how I look. Its the face I was born with and there's not a whole lot I can do with it.

As for my parents, I've not seen them in about 4-5 years and not lived with them for longer. But if it makes you happy, you can think I do.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have some breezy nonsense typed up for this like you always do. Drop me a pm when you send it so I can have a laugh at your mentally deranged nonsense.

• Hmm mentioning me on a completely unrelated matter there :hohu:

Has serts ever mentioned an anecdote about going out with friends etc? Only started talking about his gf's friends once it was pointed out that he had no friends.

• Hes mentioned before how he's always late when he's meeting up with people due to him being 1 and 4/5ths italian iirc.

• I found lake Garda quite boring, and Italy in general quite a wierd place full of sex dangers and bad food.

• Sex dangers?

• Italian men intenet on rape.

• "Ozymandias" said:
    Hmm mentioning me on a completely unrelated matter there :hohu:

Has serts ever mentioned an anecdote about going out with friends etc? Only started talking about his gf's friends once it was pointed out that he had no friends.

Has someone sent out the bat signal :uhoh:

You do this same spiel with RGOW cos he mocks you for thinking you look like someone famous you blatantly bare zero resemblance to, the fact is no one on this chat forum has ever posted pics of themselves with other people not on this forum (except you that time with a barmaid you worked with at your pub) so until you do, you're in no position to accuse me of having no m8s. The end

Now, go back to cleaning urinal cakes or whatever it is you do all day, mingeford will furiously text you if something interesting happens I'm sure

• "MONL" said:
    Hes mentioned before how he's always late when he's meeting up with people due to him being 1 and 4/5ths italian iirc.

Someone's got a hard on for me all of a sudden cos I made them feel a bit shit about themselves for being nasty for no reason :lol:

• I in no way feel like shit about being nasty for no reason, nor do I have a hard on for a dead eyed lesbian lookalike.

• "Beef Hairband" said:
    Italian men intenet on rape.

and not washing.

• "Gary Sparrow" said:

As if you know all about social understanding :lol:

Literally everyone you know are either internet forummers or complete weirdos like gas, you literally have no mates you met normally. Deliberately timming your big vacation to disney to coincide with smee's so you can meet up with yet another forummer :uhoh:

My job that I do very successfully for money involves a lot of social interaction. I am naturally a people person despite the fact I cannot stand people. I am able to humbly interact with them without being a total weird needy cunt who gets autistic about subject in order to slimily impress people he is infatuated with.
    "Bigger boys like politics, I like politics too! Let me play!"

• Fancy joining us for a beer tomorrow night Minge? x

• Yes. Yes I do.

Can't be out too late though- what time are you starting?

• I tell you what don't invite me (again) alf.

• Cheeky beers start at 6.45, quick bite to eat, then pub again at 8pm.

This is going to be great, we can talk about the forum.

Edit: You're always invited Bosh. As are all the admins. Even cribby.

• sexwithmenfromtheinternet.co.uk/london

• 6:45 sounds good. I can't be out late because I am meeting another forummer on Saturday :mashed:

• YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T TELL YOU FUCKING NI-

• "Alf" said:
    Cheeky beers start at 6.45, quick bite to eat, then pub again at 8pm.

This is going to be great, we can talk about the forum.

Edit: You're always invited Bosh. As are all the admins. Even cribby.

I'd crawl over diseased faeces to meet you tbf

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion