This Welsh girl.
  • Having pictures of the Soham girls :hohu:

"I can't remember what I did with the body" :hohu:

Do you think the access to and Knowledge of kiddy grot makes more nonces? In the same way that more people are into weird fetish stuff? Like shitting in a condom, freezing it then using it as a dildo?

In the good old days were secrets kept better so kids didn't get murdered as much? Why is he pretending to not know where the body is?

All very sad stuff.

• 21 Comments sorted by
  • Worst defence I've ever heard as well. "I ran her over and the er I can't remember" :spaz:

• I think it was probably a lot worse in decades gone by but people used to either a) think it wasn't as bad and/or b) not want to confront it

To be fair there's still a lot of heads in the sand over it today. It needs to be confronted as an actual sexual preference that needs to be controlled and not acted upon rather than 'ZOMG SICK CUNT DIE'

• the Daily Mail & Sun campaigns have actually made things worse for kids

• the most pointless type of murder ever.

• Do you think it used to be just swept under the carpet?

Burnt knife with bone fragments on it :strain:

• Think the guy saying it was worse in decades gone by is Irish, so, you know. I think they have their own experience with the old nonceing. :strain:

• "Barry Biceps" said:
    Think the guy saying it was worse in decades gone by is Irish, so, you know. I think they have their own experience with the old nonceing. :strain:

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1441939.ece/ALTERNATES/s927b/Jimmy+Savile

• Let's not have this descend into another one of those threads.

• Hollywood is the biggest dealer in paedophilia paraphernalia iirc

• Does anyone else think Bridger looks like David Essex?

• Correct Ozymandias. Gloating over the failure of the British establishment to halt one monster, at a time like this, is distasteful and we shouldn't rise to it. One loan wolf doesn't compare to the systematic abuse of a nation's children by one of it's central institutions anyway.

• "Barry Biceps" said:
    Correct Ozymandias. Gloating over the failure of the British establishment to halt one monster, at a time like this, is distasteful and we shouldn't rise to it. One loan wolf doesn't compare to the systematic abuse of a nation's children by one of it's central institutions anyway.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRR9kGgA1z8l7kqh8BAx1qiJo4AsJ9Rx1wOGJIg6V5ijgW68pwa

"Celebrities dude, they let them fuck them because they were celebrities"

• "comrade_mario" said:
    [quote="Barry Biceps"]Think the guy saying it was worse in decades gone by is Irish, so, you know. I think they have their own experience with the old nonceing. :strain:

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1441939.ece/ALTERNATES/s927b/Jimmy+Savile[/quote]

Ric Flair was a nonce? :uhoh:

• Kiddies. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• seems like we can't have a sensible discussion without some of the lads resorting to the same tired stuff

• he's an army fantasist who often mumbled about being in the SAS :lol: :smug:

king mitty

• "Ozymandias" said:
    seems like we can't have a sensible discussion without some of the lads resorting to the same tired stuff

Chips on shoulder imo

• was there more noncing in the old days because there wasn't readily available child por.n perhaps? the only way they could get it was to be in it.

I don't think it creates nonces, i can't imagine any non nonces are curious enough to even dare type it into their search engine, let alone access it and decide they like it.

• Questioned about a search for, 'naked five-year-old girls', he said: 'That’s a mistake I made on that one, it should have been 15.

He's out ian'd ian with his shit excuses imo.

• i wonder what he'll get for christmas dinner.

• Turkey with all the trimmings

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion