Interesting line from Times re: Bridger today
  • They like many others have gone in on his similarities to Ian

"... "forensically aware" - going to great lengths to hide their crimes. Both were psychologically assessed as inadequates who tried to impress those around them with fantasy.

"Bridger arrived ... posing as a man of the world. He disguised his true personality as a dangerous predator behind a web of
    of lies. He had an unhealthy interest in images [of young children] and stored thousands of pictures on his computer.

"His stories were designed to impress the impressionable young men, usually younger men, over a few drinks in pubs. They were nonsense in reality, Bridger was a fantasist, with an unpredictable temper, and a violent coward.

"He would worm his way into the affections of vulnerable people and then sponge off them. Afterwards he would show his true colours. He liked to take over, to control and belittle people."

:hohu:

• 9 Comments sorted by
  • wait, you're not suggesting he had similarities to serts, are you?

• "Turnip Heid" said:
    wait, you're not suggesting he had similarities to serts, are you?

Nothing gets past you.

Lovely little tap in with muted celebration from SIC there :adore:

• "STONE ISLAND CASUAL" said:
    Both were psychologically assessed as inadequates who tried to impress those around them with fantasy.

"Bridger arrived ... posing as a man of the world...

"His stories were designed to impress the impressionable young men, usually younger men, over a few drinks in pubs. They were nonsense in reality. "

:hohu:

:runyak:

• "Turnip Heid" said:
    wait, you're not suggesting he had similarities to serts, are you?

I'm not suggesting anything, I think you should believe what you want to believe, but always look deeper at the issue.

• SIC itt:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md50s6GTZS1rqp7xgo1_400.gif

• why was he wearing a gold/green man u 1993 top when leaving court,

is that some sort of homage to huntley?

• Related to this - I was driving off out at 8am this morning and listening to Radio 4 and there was some government advisor giving an interview about this, with particular reference to KP and how easy it is to find online. I can't remember his exact words but to paraphrase:

If you go to any major p0rn site and click adverts for other sites that say 'barely legal' or 'teen p0rn' they will take you to other sites and if you follow the same sort of links there eventually you will reach KP and all paedos know this and this is how they find p0rn. Google should ban any link to any hardcore p0rn to stop people getting hooked in.

Is this a well known thing??

• Arrest Kevin Pietersen immediately

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion