Wanking in public
  • A PENSIONER cannot use public urinals after appearing in court today (May 30) charged with a sex act in The Glades shopping centre toilets.

John Edward Douthwaite, aged 74, of Village Court, Blackheath, pleaded not guilty at Bromley Magistrates’ Court to the charge of sexual activity in a public lavatory.

Douthwaite is accused of performing a sex act on himself while in the centre’s toilets on May 18.

He was released on conditional bail - the condition being that he is not allowed to use a urinal in a toilet accessible to the public.

Lovely stuff

• 26 Comments sorted by
  • the toilets in the bullring are full of proper dodge pots.

they're always nice and clean, but you just feel like you're only just a slip away from an enforced sex show or a bumming.

they're still my toilets of choice though because they're close to the bustop :mashed:

• :lol: 74 ffs

wack remember that student who was groping mannequins and recording women pissing in the bullring? might have been 2 seperate people actually

• I'm happy to use a public toilet if it's part of something (ie. stadium, pub, restaurant) but the independent ones you are just asking for trouble. If you were raped in one it may come under the Nick Ross law.

• "CAGE" said:
    :lol: 74 ffs

wack remember that student who was groping mannequins and recording women pissing in the bullring? might have been 2 seperate people actually

he dressed up as a female mannequin to do his 'work', he'd fashioned a head into a sort of mask :lol: :uhoh:

he tried to attack a policeman with a knife not long ago, proper fruit loop.

http://i3.birminghammail.co.uk/incoming/article140941.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/joel-hardman-861711427-140941.jpg

• Broken Britain. You get a bloke of 74, probably a war hero, able to get it up and instead of being lauded for his virility - as he would on the continent - he gets prosecuted. Meanwhile fat cunts are getting 42" plasmas on the nhs as part of their ivf programme when the only reason they cant have kids is the amount of shit they shovel down their necks while watching telly in the first place.

• do you suffer from ED by any chance?

• never saw the thrill in doing this, just like I've never wanked at work (before I worked from home obviously)

its the sign of a rapist if they cant wait to do it

• "TDR" said:
    do you suffer from ED by any chance?

What if I do? What has that got to do with anything?

• http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/3260306

Why do they all have a look about them :hohu: :hohu:

• Get that out of my thread you cunt

• http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/nor ... 533831.stm

You remember this story Smee? I went to school with that lunatic.

• "Alf" said:
    Get that out of my thread you cunt

What's up white Fatman scoop >(

• "MilkyJoe" said:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/north_east/7533831.stm

You remember this story Smee? I went to school with that lunatic.

No but obviously a bit :hohu:

• “Big girls more often than not have personalities to match, which makes for a wonderful atmosphere.

Oh dear :lol:

• Surely it's a fucking fire risk

• "Volvo" said:

:lol:

the thing is, it's going to be full of blokes thinking it's going to be a piece of piss to pull.

the fatties will be just like normal women in there so will get the pick.

pointless for the men when you think about it.

for the same amount of effort somewhere else you might enjoy what you get. it will probably make the fatties elsewhere even more desperate as well because all their target audience have gone off else where.

most of the whales are all in one place, and now they've got cocky because they're getting the attention the bluefin tuna would normally. more whales than boats. some of the whales have stuck with the tuna though and have become more desperate than ever to get harpooned by a jap.

• Your sister will thrive there tbf.

• "wackadu" said:
    some of the whales have stuck with the tuna though and have become more desperate than ever to get harpooned by a jap.

• "wackadu" said:

the thing is, it's going to be full of blokes thinking it's going to be a piece of piss to pull.

the fatties will be just like normal women in there so will get the pick.

pointless for the men when you think about it.

for the same amount of effort somewhere else you might enjoy what you get. it will probably make the fatties elsewhere even more desperate as well because all their target audience have gone off else where.

most of the whales are all in one place, and now they've got cocky because they're getting the attention the bluefin tuna would normally. more whales than boats. some of the whales have stuck with the tuna though and have become more desperate than ever to get harpooned by a jap.[/quote]

Wack, I'm still convinced your the Stinson hunter :gtfo:

• he banned me from his facebook page because i asked him if he had to undergo regular drug testing due to his work with the police :lol:

needles to say he wasn't happy, because he takes a lot of drugs.

• "wackadu" said:

Freudian slip of the year

• it's a classic alan partridge joke alf.

• Oh

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/617/okayguy.jpg

• "wackadu" said:
    he banned me from his facebook page because i asked him if he had to undergo regular drug testing due to his work with the police :lol:

I noticed on Facebook he said he was taking a break......was that after you asked him that?'

Didn't realise he was a junkie

• i doubt it, loads of people were getting on him.

not sure that the police were happy with his claim he was working for them so it's likely they shut him down.

he was a bit of a whiny twat :lol:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion